torsdag den 11. oktober 2007

New blog. New life. New home.


This is trilling. Well to tell the truth I am actually starting a whole new life all over again. I have quit my job at Meyers Deli (http://www.meyersdeli.dk/) and got a new one at Restaurant Saison (http://www.saison.dk/) as a waitor. All though it is not a coffeeshop I hope that it will work out for me. I know I will miss the daily work with coffee. At the same time I have sold my car, moved from my ex-girlfriend, looking for a place to live and still keep my handsome looks. It quite amazing if you ask me. Just want to say thanks to all the people in Moscow making it a trip worth remembering. Special thanks to John Sanders for giving me incredible knowledge and help for my next competition, James Hoffmann for becomming my friend and sharing unforgettable Titanic moments. (I dont think it was polite, what the russian Captain said to us and last Anette Moldvaer for letting me share some of my life with her.

Looking very much forward to talking to you agian. All of you.


May the horse be with you.


Mowgli

Ingen kommentarer: