onsdag den 17. oktober 2007

My lastest taste experience.

Finally I got to taste the coffee from Coffee Collective. I shared a lovely quite cold morning together with Klaus and Peter from the Collective. It was fun to get out there and see their passion. The bags where laying there and a nice smell of what I guess would be their newly roasted espresso blend, which I immediately got to pull some shots of. Though the one I used was and older roast. It was nice to get to work with the GB5 especially with Klaus newly input of lights. The espresso was incredible. Exactly how I like it. Extremely sweet, gentle and very clean. It has a great balance between the sweetness and the acidity and yet with a good smooth and slightly creamy feeling in the mouth. Very nice experience for me.

I got to taste to more coffees. French Press. One of their top product and one I had not tasted before.

Finca Vista Hermosa, Guatemala. French Press.

Very balanced coffee. Nice deep chocolate like body and good sweetness. Light smooth and nice in the mouth. A medium roast slightly on the dark side. A very good choice for this coffee. Not one I would be drinking a lot of in French press but inside an espresso blend it will give a good balance and body. I know that the Collective use it in their espresso.

Kariaini, Kenya AA, French Press.

This is a great coffee. Nice delicate acidity and an extreme aroma. Just as I brewed it I was amazed. It has notes of caramel and fresh sweet fruit. Great mouth feel with a bit sparkling affect. At least in my mouth. It is light roasted to keep the fresh acidity and this will definitely be one of my future morning drinks.
Great great great.

Looking forward to work with you guys.

Ingen kommentarer: